St Rumon’s CE Infants School, Tavistock
Our school is a lively Key Stage One Community with a strong family atmosphere. Our Victorian building has been updated and extended to provide a warm, welcoming school with excellent facilities. We work as a team to help each child develop their full potential in a secure, happy environment.
We hope you enjoy our website and we extend a warm invitation to visit us for real!
School Travel Plan
Tavistock Church Schools Federation of St Rumon’s and St Peter’s: Aims
- Your child matters to us, their spiritual and physical wellbeing and educational success.
- We will provide a safe, nurturing Christian environment where all children can grow in confidence.
- We will help the children to become lifelong learners, teaching them to learn effectively and challenging them to aim high.
- We will provide children with an understanding of the Christian faith and encourage them to respect and tolerate the views of others.
- We will work in partnership with parents and the community, supporting the children to become responsible citizens.
For information on applying for your child to attend St Rumon’s CE Infants School, please visit Devon County Council’s Admissions & Transfers page.
To view the PRIVACY NOTICE for pupils in schools, early years settings, alternative provision and pupil referral units, please click here.